CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 20, 2007

Nearly there!

Just about 2 hours and 15 minutes until Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is released. And am I going to a release party? No. Am I waiting in line for 30 hours for a book? Nope. I ordered my book a few weeks ago from Amazon to be delivered Saturday- only after I read all the fine print in the guarantee that it will be on my doorstep the day it comes out or it's free. Am I staying up all day and night reading it? Probably not. I am doing a (4th) re-read of the series and I'm not even half way finished with the Order of the Phoenix yet. WAY miscalculated how much time I would need. The plan is to go ahead and plow through them in order. Any bets that when it ends up on my doorstep tomorrow I will forget about all 6 previous books and dive right in?

0 comments: