CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Average Day

So, today started out as an average day. My husband is on leave and so we decided to go to the water park for the afternoon. It was a lot of fun- we floated around the river, walked under the rain and went down some really fast water slides. The best part of the day, though, was when my daughter showed me how she can go under the rope- and she swam under it! My little girl just figured out how to swim today. I guess my husband showed her and now she can swim. Of course, she doesn't know that it works in other parts of the pool besides under the rope and it is only for a couple of feet, but I was amazed! That is a major accomplishment, if you ask me, and a great part of my day.

1 comments:

Beck said...

She figured out how to swim! That's amazing - good for her!