CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Day 4

Let me just say that I hope today was the worst day and that it is over now. I feel like I have been only complaining these last few days and I need to get away from that.

I have had one weird reaction, though, that I wanted to talk about. My mouth has been burning and I think I figured out why. Sometimes when I juice a lemon I just put the entire lemon in the juicer. I think all the zest from the lemon was burning. So, lesson learned- the little extra flavor is not worth the pain.

So, enough of that and on to my good news. I was down three pounds today. And, I am enjoying an herbal tea with honey tonight to wind down with. I also want to report a success today. I was offered a piece of chocolate- it was even dark chocolate. I turned it down.

Anyway, not a lot to report today. I feel like this post is too boring to even publish, but here we go! I am hoping to have only good things to report for tomorrow.

2 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Hope today is much better!

Steph

Becky said...

I think you're right about the lemon zest. I have a recipe for lemon cucumber water that my aunt makes when she caters luncheons, except I didn't peel the lemons as directed, and UGH...not only did my mouth react, but my stomach hurt from too much of the zest.

Are you going by a particular book? My husband and I would like to give this detox juice fast a try.