CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Today was my baby girl's first day of pre-school. (Don't tell her I called her baby girl) She seemed to have a good time and had lots to tell. She played with play-dough and painted. She didn't get to go outside, though, because all the teachers said it was too hot. Two boys got into a fight and one got in trouble. She said she forgot to learn and was pretty distraught. I think she wanted to go back to learn. I told her she probably did, just didn't realize it.

And what did I do with my time? I did my Bible study, folded some laundry and watched People's Court. Not really the relaxing day that I had envisioned, but it was nice and quiet. Now, I only need to plan Isaac's naps on this same time frame and I will be all set!

Tonight is National Night Out. We are going to our community center for some fun and food. Probably hot dogs, but it will be fun. That is, if my husband gets home from work on time, which is really not likely to happen since we have plans. I guess I shouldn't complain, he did have a four day weekend. We didn't do much, mostly stayed home and enjoyed each other, which is nice. Chris and I played games and we went swimming yesterday. It was a very relaxing, enjoyable weekend.

1 comments:

Beck said...

And did you get to go out?
I'm going to have two full-time in school come September and I don't know what I'll do with myself!