CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I am trying to still nurse Isaac, who is now 8 months old and who has two very sharp teeth and two more coming in, but really, I am starting to look down the road and wonder if I can keep it up. I don't remember being this sore with Lillian when she was teething. I am going to stick it out for a little while longer and see if maybe we are just at a difficult time. If maybe in a week or few weeks I will hardly remember it. It can't last forever. That is what I keep telling myself. What happens, though, when those other two teeth come in?

6 comments:

the dragonfly said...

Good luck. I can't say I know how you feel, because I never made enough milk despite doing everything "right." But formula makes the Little Mister grow big and strong, so I can't complain (too much).

Anonymous said...

oh no! the little booger's a biter! well, i pray that it is only a phase. A very, very short phase!

Anonymous said...

My 6 month old daughter doesn't have teeth yet...but I dread the day....

Stephanie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

I'm sorry that I don't have any sage advice to offer you regarding nursing. You probably already know this, but you might check out kellymom.com--lots of great info from btdt mamas. Hopefully this is just a bump in the road that you won't remember in a few weeks. No matter what you decide, you have succeeded for 8 months already--great job!

Beck said...

Ouch. I nursed the Boy until 20 months or so, so I KNOW what you're talking about. Whenever his teeth come in contact, UNLATCH!

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog. It's always fun to "meet" new people. I found the cherry chips at a grocery store last year around Christmas. This was the first chance I got to use them and they are seriously good!

I actually know of a few other bloggers who do MOPS, but not many.

My brother just joined the Marines so I can sympathize with you. Having them home is so worth the giving up of those great benefits. Particularly in a time of war!

Take care,
Amy