CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

It is raining leaves. It is just beautiful and magical. I wish I was a better writer so that I could adequately describe the scene. It is also raining. I love the rain except if I have to go somewhere. Then, I hate the rain. I love to cuddle up on the couch with a book and a hot/cold drink and a quilt and listen to the thunder and the rain drops. I do not like feeling soggy and damp.

On other news, the other two teeth have came in and things are going better. I guess it was a teething issue. I still clench every time in case he bites, which he has still done a few times, but things are definitely better. When he bites, I take him off and tell him no and try not to smile at his cute face. He thinks I am being funny, I guess, but he always smiles big at me and his little teeth and dimples are too cute to be upset with.

My daughter, Lillian, who just turned four, has discovered online games. Everyday she comes and asks if she can play a game on the computer. So far it has been Noggin games which are cute and easy enough. If anyone knows of some good preschool games or preschool friendly websites, let me know so she can switch it up a bit.

4 comments:

N. said...

Oooh. Teething and nursing. There is a special place in heaven for mothers who've dealt with those simulanteously.

the dragonfly said...

Oh, autumn is so pretty. And I love rain, even when I have to go out in it. You'll think I'm crazy, but I used to love when I had to dash through the rain to get to my classes when I was in college.

I had a *really* hard time in Bakersfield, California. It rained twice in the 14 months I lived there!

Beck said...

Still leaves! Ours are long gone.
Try screaming really loudly when he bites. That works - unless you have a baby like my Baby, who thought Mama screaming in pain was PRETTY funny.

Bea said...

It rained leaves here last week - the wind just brought them down in sheets. This week, it's just plain raining. Not nearly as good.