CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 26, 2007

Happy Birthday!

My baby is 4 years old today. I can hardly believe it! We are doing a whole lot of nothing today. The weather is not great so we can't go anywhere and as much as she may want to, we are not going to the dentist. She has said every time I asked what she wanted to do today that she wanted to go to the dentist. Well, you went Wednesday, that's enough for this week. I don't get it. Anyway, we have just been trying to ready the house for the party tomorrow but with a clingy 8 month old, that hasn't really been happening, either. I did, however, make the best pot of coffee that I think I have ever had so that is exciting for me, but for Lillian not so much. Tonight we are going out for pizza and maybe a smoothie afterward so that should be fun. Then, of course, the party tomorrow and a church function all evening so that will be a fun day for her. Don't tell her, but she is getting a bike. I think she is really going to be excited and we can even bring it with us that night. I'll post some pictures soon if I can get my act together and charge my camera battery.

3 comments:

Kellan said...

My kids love the dentist too (go figure). Happy Birthday to your precious 4 year old. Doesn't time just fly? I hope she has a wonderful party - have fun. See ya.

Beck said...

Happy birthday!
And my kids LOVE their dentist - I think they now put love potions in those foamy teeth cleaning guard thigns.

N. said...

Happy belated birthday. My one son has good teeth and hates the dentist. The cavity-riddled child however loves the dentist - mostly for the treat at the end.