CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

I had one of those moments this morning after dropping my daughter off at school. The kind of moment you never think you will have until becoming a parent. Then you find yourself using the word poopy and using clothing as tissues.

As we were driving home my son was very still and quiet so I looked back in the mirror at him and he was staring very intently at his hands. He just looked so cute and serious. His little forehead was scrunched in concentration and something like confusion. He was touching his finger to his thumb and opening it again very slowly. I realized that they must be sticking together a little and he was wondering why. Then he stuck his finger in his nose and started it all over again.

4 comments:

Kat said...

Yep. I knew how that was going to end right away. I have three boys, you know. ;)

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA!! Boys eh! At least he was occupied and not screaming his little head off!!

The Army of Allmans said...

that is too funny! sounds like you have a little Banner on your hands!

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

oh aren't kids lovely that way?? lol