CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 21, 2007

Yesterday was my birthday, but I was too busy to post. Last night family members called to see if I had a good day. Well, no. Not really. It was just another Thursday that happened to be September 20, the day I was born. We went to the library for story and craft time then came home and had lunch. After lunch my daughter went to preschool and I came home and did some house work. Then it was time for my daughter to be picked up from preschool and we came home and played awhile and then cooked dinner. I put Isaac in the bath while Lillian ate dinner and then she got in the bath and put them both to bed early at 7:30. About 8:00 my husband got home from a long, long day at work. He brought me roses and a German chocolate cake and we had dinner together, which was very nice to have alone for once. Almost felt like a date! I remember being a kid and the entire day felt special and magical but now it just feels like any other day.

1 comments:

Beck said...

Aw. Happy birthday, anyhow - and your husband sounds like a sweet guy.